MAX ATVs Launches New Amphibious ATV Social Media Platform: 6x6Nation.com
In our unwavering drive forward to relaunch the MAX ATV product line and reinvigorate the brand and enthusiasm for amphibious ATVs in general, we are pleased to announce the creation our new message board and social media platform 6x6Nation.com!
With a focus on all subjects related to amphibious ATVs past and present, 6x6Nation is designed to be a cutting-edge, easy-to-use platform to encourage the interaction of 6×6 and 8×8 amphibious ATV enthusiasts from all corners of the globe.
We anticipate the fruitful exchange of ideas, dissemination of technical knowledge, and promotion of the benefits of AATV ownership to heighten awareness and greatly expand worldwide adoption and enjoyment of this wonderous category of off-road vehicle.
Built upon a full-featured up-to-date platform, we will continually update and add rich features and content to 6x6Nation.com so that it will positively evolve over time and not become stale like alternative forums have fell victim to in the past. Like MAX ATVs, 6x6Nation is built for the long-haul and here to stay!
Topic and categories on 6x6Nation will include:
• General amphibious ATV discussion on various brands past and present
• Technical and performance discussion with multiple sub-categories
• 6×6 and 8×8 Upcoming events
• Instant messaging
• Classified ads – buy and sell amphibious ATVs and parts
• ATV Club sections
• Photo galleries
• “Blast from the Past” virtual AATV museum featuring vintage never before seen MAX history as well as other legacy brands (Coming Soon)
• Downloads of vintage AATV manuals (Coming Soon)
• Latest news in the Amphibious ATV world!
Our devotion to re-launch and develop MAX ATVs and the AATV market in general will also be reflected in our continual development of 6x6Nation.com to make it the new dominant meeting ground for the sharing and advancement of 6×6 and 8×8 knowledge and product enthusiasm.